Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Year Old Entertainment

Claire loves her Little People! she likes to find little places for them all over the house. The button dents on our ottoman make perfect chairs for them. She was so proud of herself.
What could possibly be so funny to Miss Claire?
Making Minnie Mouse kiss the baby over and over and over. My belly button has never been so interactive with anyone or anything until the last few weeks. Claire uses it to talk to the baby and play with the baby many times throughout the day. It is hilarious!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

That is SO FUNNY!!!!

Allison said...

Emily, I love your living room. I feel like such a stalker for saying that but, every time I get a different little peak at your furniture or that rug... I'm sure we were destined to be friends. Gorgeous stuff.

Mama Jeannie said...

That funny funny girl. Glad you are documenting all the little things Em. You'll never be sorry you did. Just hope you girls' blogs never crash. I wonder if there is a way to save it all... with the pictures you post as well?