Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Safety Extravaganza




This last Saturday we got a chance to have Allie hang out with us.  I love spending time with her, it is a little sad that we don't get all that much time together as she gets older and I have the responsibility of being a mommy.  Anyway, we were headed to downtown Grapevine and saw the "Safety Extravaganza" at Grapevine Mills Mall.  Claire has really liked firetrucks in the past and we thought she would be in heaven.  She was a bit shy with the firefighters, but loved having Allie to play with at the bouncehouse.  Thank you Allie for being such a FANTASTIC big cousin, I know that it isn't always the easiest role in the world.  

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm so glad you guys got to spend time with our Allie Girl. She's a treat to have around, isn't she? No doubt Claire LOVED having her to play with. Way to go Allie! How fun to get to jump around in a 'bounce house'. Wouldn't mind doin' that myself! :0)

Amy said...

Those are special pictures of our girlies together! Thanks for letting Allie hand out with yall Saturday. She needed some Emmie-time.