

My sweet friend Sarah had her baby boy today. I had the privilege of spending a few hours with them this afternoon. I loved cuddling with Cooper Clay and helping Sarah get adjusted again to life with a newborn. He is a precious little boy and looks a lot like his big sister, Caroline, just a couple of pounds heavier. I can't wait to spend time with them again soon. You did great Karl and Sarah, he is a cutie! Love you guys!!!
4 comments:
He's so cute... and I love his name! :)
Aww!
How precious! I was going to call you later to see how things went for Sarah and her baby. I love Cooper Clay too. What a cute name. :0)
Hi! Thanks for visiting and commenting on our blog. You're a blogging mama,too! It was nice meeting you at the wedding, too. Thanks for letting Anna play with trains and ponies. "Stop by" the blog any time!
Post a Comment