This is a picture of the night that Claire had too much to drink at the local honky tonk...JUST KIDDING! We were on our way to a mystery party for my friend Leanna's birthday and were supposed to wear western clothes. Claire was the littlest cowgirl there. She was still a squishy baby and I was trying to get a picture of her in those cute cowgirl boots so I was balancing her with one hand and snapping the picture with the other one. I am sure there was a better way to do it, but oh well. I have better pictures from this night, but I had to follow the rules of the tag which are:Open your pictures folder
Go to the SIXTH folder
Go to the SIXTH picture
Publish it to a NEW POST and tell the story of the photo
I am going to tag SIX people since this is a game of sixes: Leanna, Krista, Sara, Katie, Randi, Amanda
Let me know if you want to play. Just because I didn't tag you doesn't mean I am not interested in your picture, you can play too.
7 comments:
Well, I may play, but give me time to work through the rejection issue first.
Me too. I'm hurt. Really hurt. :)
i did it! so fun. ;-)
Ha! That makes me laugh. That was a lot of fun and very random. It was also fun to watch everyone else fall in love with Claire, as they should!
OMGoodness, She is so adorable in this outfit! Where ever did you find cowboy boots for an infant?
Fun tag ... and that picture of Claire is hilarious! She really does look like a drunken cowgirl.
I'm playing!
Brook
Post a Comment