We took Claire to Build a Bear tonight to make her big sister bear. She was so excited and we loved sharing this moment with her. I am really starting to appreciate every memory we make with just her, they are so special. I honestly don't think she could have been any cuter.
Picking out the perfect bear. It has just a hint of pink, perfect for our little princess.
She loved picking this special heart to go inside the bear. She kissed it, hugged it, and danced with it.
She decided that she would rather stand closer to her daddy than step on the pedal to fill the bear with fluff. It was a little too loud for her.
Picking out the perfect bear. It has just a hint of pink, perfect for our little princess.
She loved picking this special heart to go inside the bear. She kissed it, hugged it, and danced with it.
She decided that she would rather stand closer to her daddy than step on the pedal to fill the bear with fluff. It was a little too loud for her.
Placing the cute gingham heart in the perfect place inside the bear.
Waiting patiently for her bear to be all sewn up. She was really so excited. I LOVED it!!
Giving her bear its first bath. I am hoping that she never tries this in our tub at home.
The big moment of naming her bear. I was a little surprised at the name she chose all on her own- Baby, just Baby. How cute is that?!?!
She put Baby in her house and headed down to have some pictures taken in her "balleringa" costume to send to her grandparents.
She pretty much stole the show walking down the mall hall.
Making special memories with Claire is pretty much my favorite thing in the world. I love the age she is at and that she really gets excited about things like this.
15 comments:
She is so beautiful. She looks soooo cute in her costume!!! What fun memories :)
What a great idea! We may have to copy this as we get closer to time...I'm not sure Clinton would get it just yet, he's a bit younger than Claire.
How adorable is her costume?? Love it!
She is SO darling! I love the costume and the bear is so cute! How fun to make those memories together!
No!!! She could NOT be any cuter!!! I have no words! She's a little doll! And she looks so "grown up" with her hair pulled back like that! She's beautiful!
What a little darling!!! Great clear shots you captured in that store too. They'd look really great framed I'm sure.
And I agree that she looks so much older with her hair back.
Absolutely adorable!
She is so precious!!! She is at such a fun age....enjoy every second!
Congratulations on the new baby...I'm excited for you guys!
She is too cute in that ballerina costume. She's going to make a great big sister!
What a pretty little princess! Doesn't Claire and Skyler look more and more alike the older Claire gets? I was amazed while looking at every picture, how much they favor one another! They could be sisters. Wonder if your tiny cashew baby will look like her/his big sister? Loved the bear too. What a sweet tradition. you'll have to do that with the brothers and sisters before each one of your children are born. Just think of all the bears on shelves, in toy boxes, gracing the stairs, baby beds, and big girl and boy beds, in carseats, and in the laundry!!! Oh my goodness!!! :0)
She's adorable! How fun to think that you'll be adding sibling memories soon!
We just did that too. Isn't it precious. I think that bear is the new one for breat cancer month, right? Yes, enjoy memories of just her but truly anticipate the sibling thing. It's great.
Oh my! What a cute little ballerINGa! I love her so much!
She is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Seriously!
What a beautiful baby balleringa! She does look so pretty and grown up...but not too grown up!
She is so cute, especially in her tutu. Little girls who love to dance are adorable.
Post a Comment