Friday, October 3, 2008

Is It Wrong That I Find This So Funny?

I was on this website and I literally had tears in my eyes, I was laughing so hard. Claire didn't really get the humor so I thought I would share it with all of you. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I did. My favorite line is when he refers to his song as rock and roll...hilarious!


7 comments:

Amy said...

No. It is absolutely RIGHT that you think that this is funny!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I think I saw Styx perform that one time. Wouldn't it fit right in with Mr. Roboto? Wow - I hope Valley Creek adds that to the playlist.

Jenny said...

That was played before Tim Hawkins came on stage to do his comedy. I really hope they weren't serious when they performed it. Yet, somehow I think they were!

Jen said...

That is SO funny! Eric's on our church's worship planning team and he's thinking about incorporating it in our worship service next week! :) I have a friend in Jesus...Jesus is my friend!

Sarah said...

Wow...there are NO words for that!

Noah's Mommy said...

Too funny! I saw something similar on another blog a while back and that group was actually a cult.

Amanda said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love how everyone is so stoic, except for the bassist who is really jamming out. Oh, and the lyric, "He is like a mounty, He always gets his man..." blah, blah, blah, "He'll zap you when He can. Zap!"

Too funny -- where do you find this stuff?