
Adding the perfect amount of blush to Daddy's dimples
Thinking really hard about where to adjust her masterpiece
Allan was a great sport, he will do just about anything for his girl. I also have to point out that I might have the cutest little girl in the world, I mean look at her tutu tushy and beanie on her head...LOVE IT!!!



7 comments:
Love the outfit!!! And yeah, Allan is a good sport!
I love the picture of Claire analyzing Allan's face! What a funny expression. The tutu and hat are a great combo!
She sure loves her daddy :) As far as the makeup, he does a lot of girlie stuff with her-what a guy!!!~Elyse~
LOVE the hat and tutu combo! She is VERY cute!
Claire-Beary is such a cutie and I just have to say, "Way to go Allan!" I love daddy/daughter moments so much.
I think she found her own halloween costume:) So cute.
So, so cute -- and what a sweet daddy!
Post a Comment