Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Eve
Our Christmas Eve festivities got a bit of a late start since Allan had to go into work for a while, but once they got rolling we had a really great evening. We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church which was so nice. We had planned on taking Claire into "big church" with us but she asked to go to her class when we got there. When we picked her up I asked her what she did and she answered "we just had fun, um did crafts, and watched Jesus movies". After the service we went to dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant and sang Jingle Bells (the only Christmas song Claire knows) over and over all the way home.
We have a tradition of exchanging Christmas Eve PJs and so we took care of that as soon as we got home then started the photo shoot. I love the pictures of Claire and I doing the belly pictures. We even took some of us touching buttons which we do on a regular basis. We finished the night off making cookies for Santa and watching a Christmas show before heading off to bed.
you can click on the collage to see the pictures a bit better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love the picture of you and Claire comparing bellies. Girl, I CANNOT believe how much you've grown. You're in trouble. :)
Merru Christmas to you...
Merry, not Merru. You know what I mean. You get me.
so sweet!!!
Such cute pictures! You've got a big tummy. :)
Look at you, cute little momma!!!!!
Post a Comment