In less than a month (January 22nd) we will hopefully find out what this baby is. It will absolutely be a boy or a girl. I have a guess as to what I think it is, do you?
I am setting up a poll on the sidebar so let me know what you think.
Thanks for clarifying that it will absolutely be a boy or a girl. I didn't realize there was a third choice, AND I didn't realize this time had already come. Wow!
I'm feeling "boy"... mostly becasue I want him to wear that airplane outfit and the Christmas gift that I bought him.
However, you know what I think about sisters... priceless. I would love for Claire to have that gift.
Obviously, either way... it is 100%what God wants it to be. Has been since the moment it was concieved. He already has a story written for its little life. Boy or girl. It will be perfect. And absolutely loved by me!
3 comments:
I'm hoping for a boy!
Thanks for clarifying that it will absolutely be a boy or a girl. I didn't realize there was a third choice, AND I didn't realize this time had already come. Wow!
I think you're having a boy...
I'm feeling "boy"... mostly becasue I want him to wear that airplane outfit and the Christmas gift that I bought him.
However, you know what I think about sisters... priceless. I would love for Claire to have that gift.
Obviously, either way... it is 100%what God wants it to be. Has been since the moment it was concieved. He already has a story written for its little life. Boy or girl. It will be perfect. And absolutely loved by me!
Post a Comment