I am 90% sure that at 11:10pm my baby gave me three little taps just to say Happy New Year. It is so fun to think that I will possibly start feeling this little one from here on out. I love having that connection with the baby I am working so hard to grow. It was a nice New Year's present.
7 comments:
That's so exciting!
How exciting! I remember I began to feel Zachary around 17-18 weeks. James felt him around 20 weeks. Such exciting days ahead!
How fun! That gives me hope that in just 4 more weeks... just maybe I'll be feeling my little guy too! So glad you're one step ahead of me thru all of this! Hope she keeps kicking you (yes, I voted girl)
How exciting--I loved that feeling. Everytime I check into your blog, I get a pregnancy nostalgia feeling. I need to keep reminding myself of the sleepness nights that follow...:-)
Congrats!
That is so awesome! That is the best feeling :) Except when you are trying to sleep. Enjoy it!!!
FUN! The little squirt is going to be here before we know it! =)
Oh! Wow! I didn't know about that! That is so fun.
Post a Comment