One thing that we can almost always count on when the Kavalich family gets together is family pictures. My mother in law LOVES to document our family gatherings. This Thanksgiving vacation was no different. We headed up to the mountains to a BEAUTIFUL place called Mountain Home and the photographer started snapping away. When Allan, Claire, and I weren't needed for the shots we would go explore by the river and we got some good pictures of our own. This is the same photographer that we used two years ago and it was fun to compare the pictures from then and now.
Claire and Mommy- Thanksgiving 2006
Claire and Mommy- Thanksgiving 2008
Claire and Daddy- Thanksgiving 2006
Claire and Daddy- Thanksgiving 2008
I am SHOCKED at how pregnant I already look. This is a belly picture at 11 weeks...shocking!!! 
The four big cousins at the photo shoot: Anna, Charlotte, Camille, and Claire
9 comments:
Great pictures Em! I love the comparison from 2 years ago :) Your belly is awesome! I am sad I didn't get to see it in person.
beautiful pics. you look adorable and it is so weird how fast it happens. hope your pregnancy is going great!
Great pictures! Love your belly, Claire is precious - now & then, and you have a beautiful family!
Lovely pictures. You're an adorable pregnant person!
Oh My Goodness! I can't believe you look that pregnant! I am SOOO sad I am not there to see you in person. Man, I hate being this far apart.
The pictures are great! You all look WONDERFUL!
Those are very sweet pictures!!! And you DO look pregnant! Even more pregnant than a couple of weeks ago! Yea!!!
You guys take the most beautiful photos! And wowzers Em! what a belly!
Beautiful pictures!
Great family photo. Love the red on you.
Do you feel like you're embracing the belly more this time around? With Jackson I prided myself on how long I fit into my regular clothes but I fantasize that with future baby #2 I'll say "bring on the maternity stuff!" right away. I mean you only get to let your belly protrude like when your pregnant right? Why fight it?
Yours looks adorable, btw.
Post a Comment