Allan and I started the tradition of exchanging ornaments the day that we put up the tree our first married Christmas. I love having little family traditions. This year I thought that all the ornaments were perfect.
Allan bought me an ornament of a mother and daughter. This has been a special last few months for Claire and I and I love that he recognized that.
Allan LOVES to work in the yard so his ornament this year was a wheel barrel filled with tools and goodies like that.
Claire got a daddy or mommy bear dancing with a daughter ballerina bear. This one was so perfect for her- we call her Claire Bear, she was a ballerina for Halloween, and we all dance together on a daily basis.
Allan bought me an ornament of a mother and daughter. This has been a special last few months for Claire and I and I love that he recognized that.
Allan LOVES to work in the yard so his ornament this year was a wheel barrel filled with tools and goodies like that.
Claire got a daddy or mommy bear dancing with a daughter ballerina bear. This one was so perfect for her- we call her Claire Bear, she was a ballerina for Halloween, and we all dance together on a daily basis.
6 comments:
Those are great ornaments. I love your cute little family!
Oh! I saw the little dancing bear ornament today at Hallmark. LOVED it! I went with the barbie ballerina, though, for Emma. I love your ornaments!
What a fun tradition- so simple and so meaningful!
This is such a sweet tradition!! I love it!
Love the ornaments of the year!
I love that you kids have established family traditions for all the different seasons/holidays of the year... and that you document those memories with words and pictures. Your children and grandchildren will be so glad you did in the years to come.
Post a Comment