Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll Love You Tomorrow...

It's only a day away!

We have an appointment at 10:20am tomorrow and (hopefully) the mystery will be solved. Will I be filling a nursery with airplanes or flowers? Who is this little one in my tummy? I am getting really excited and a little nervous. I mean once this baby has a name, a true identity, it is real. I know that it has been real for nineteen weeks, but my heart will fall even more deeply in love tomorrow.

My parents and Allan's parents are coming with us to the appointment. We are going to go have lunch afterwards and Claire has specifically requested a "baby cupcake party" which we will absolutely do. I know I have said it before, but Claire's excitement for this little one is like nothing I have ever seen with someone so young.

I will definitely be posting the results of the sonogram tomorrow as soon as I can. This is such an exciting time for me and my little family.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you all! I will be thinking and praying for you all tomorrow...can't wait to hear (or see) the big news! Love ya!

Allison said...

We're on pins and needles out here in CA! Can't wait to hear.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That made me cry. I can't wait!!

Leanna said...

We are so excited! And can't wait to transition from Kav Kid to his or her name! How wonderful!

Jenny said...

So excited to hear what you are having!! Either way it's going to be so fun!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo!

Elyse said...

Can't WAIT to hear the news!!!
~Elyse~

Unknown said...

can't wait to hear the results!!! the kavs "granddaughter loft" might need some blue touches:)

Sara said...

I am just hyper I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet the little "nudger"! =) Yippeeee!!!!

Amanda said...

I love how sweet you are about this baby, and can't believe just how in love Claire is. She's a special little girl. So anxious for the big reveal!

Kate said...

Can't wait! I've been checking in all day!