Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Mean Why Not...The ABC's of Me

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Bathrooms (I actually refuse to do it)

D - Dog's name: no dog, I can only raise one thing at a time and my kid(s) win

E - Essential start your day item: Cuddling Claire on the  couch

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 4"

I - Instruments you play: not a darn one, i wish I played guitar and piano

J - Job title: Mom 

K - Kid(s): 2, Claire is 2.75 and Jacob will be here in about two months

L - Living arrangements: Happily married raising a family in Texas

M - Mom's name: Awilda Jeanne, but you can call her Jeannie

N - Nicknames: Emmie (to the nieces and nephews), Em (to a few friends), and Hot Mama (to the hubster)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: having a tumor removed from my leg when I was a junior in high school

P - Pet Peeve: Smacking, Talking too loud indoors, Snobbery, Cussing loudly 

Q - Quote from a movie: Hope you have a big trunk cause I am gonna put my bike in it...hahahaha, heeeeyyy!

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother (Coby) and 2 sisters (Amy and Sara)

T - Time you wake up: When Claire starts yelling my name usually closer to 8am

U- Underwear: Comfortable and getting more stretched out every week (is that TMI?)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Radishes (except when I was about ten and trying to make radishes cool at a sleepover since we had no sweets in the house)

W - Ways you run late: I get too into playing with Claire or a TV show and lose track of time

X - X-rays you've had: leg, chest, jaw

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas, Lasagna, "The Brain"

Z -- Zoo favorite: Ft Worth Zoo

Feel free to join in the fun on Facebook or your blog

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

The radish fact is hilarious!

Mama Jeannie said...

Now, as I recall, in jr. high you played the clarinet in your room with ear muffs on. The rest of us went outside for awhile. :0) Loved all your answers and many of them just made me smile. Sorry about the radishes.