Today my wonderful family and
friends had a baby shower to celebrate Baby Jacob. It was SO nice. I loved seeing so many people from different areas of my life all in one place. Thank you sweet friends for making today so special. I felt special, you are all so thoughtful and creative.

Me and the hostesses:
Adrielle, Sara, Mom, Amy, Amanda, Cheryl, Randi, and Elizabeth

The
Selke Ladies. I think it is pretty hilarious that my belly spans almost the entire width of Sara.

Me and two of my favorite people in the entire world, my sisters, Sara and Amy.

Amanda is such a special friend. I have not known her that long, but she is just one of those people that I admired even before I had seen her face to face. She is very
knowledgeable about the whole pregnant thing and has been a great source of strength through some of the hard times this go around. We are expecting our
bambinos just a couple of months apart.

This super cute diaper cake made a great centerpiece. I have some very talented and crafty friends. I have to give a shout out to my friend Randi for making this. I am pretty sure there is nothing Martha Stewart she can't do.

This was the delicious cake, I was a little bummed that I only got half a piece, but that is just the way it goes at parties where you are the guest of honor.

This was yummy fruit and check out the beautiful watermelon baby carriage that my other super crafty friend, Cheryl, made.
7 comments:
COOL :) The diaper cake and fruit bowl look amazing! Wish I had that talent :) Jacob will be blessed with all of the love around him :)
~Elyse~
Looks like you had a great day being showered :) You have a lot of crafty friends- I love it!
Sorry you just got 1/2 a piece of cake. Maybe you can get a whole piece with your Chocolate Apothicary gift card. :)
It was a beautiful party. Can't believe he'll be here in 2 months!
It was a beautiful party and a very fun day! I can't believe you only got half a piece of cake, though. I felt like I was forcing the last pieces on the latecomers. If I'd known you had so little, I'd have been forcing them on you! Amy's right, though -- go back and enjoy a BIG piece without the distractions of gifts and girlfriends. :)
That was fun ... and it was great to celebrate you and Jacob!
I loved your baby shower so much Em. It was a pretty place, wonderful decorations and food, but I so enjoyed meeting and visiting with your friends. They are all precious and I love how much they love and appreciate you. Jacob is blessed to be born into the arms of a mommy like you Baby Doll.
Post a Comment