Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Playgroup Easter Party

This morning we had our playgroup Easter party at my house. It was so fun. I know that I have said it before, but I LOVE our playgroup, I cannot imagine our lives without it. It is always so nice to spend time chatting with the other three moms who have become close friends and our kids are having more and more fun together everytime they hang out. One neat thing I noticed today was that Claire and Lila are starting to build a friendship too. Claire has a lot of little guy friends, but is not around a lot of girls so I am happy to see them enjoying each other more and more.

It was so cute watching them hunt for eggs and make their bunny craft. What a special time!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That was really fun today! I'm so glad Claire and Lila are becoming friends too.

Mama Jeannie said...

You mommies are so blessed to have each other. I love that all you girls have a play group so much! Glad all the little ones could find eggs this time instead of going through another stampede of hungry adults like that first egg hunt you described.

In His Grip said...

Those are precious pictures. Enjoy those preschool years, once school starts it gets harder.