Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where We Have Been

Allan and I did a lot of this the last few days
Jacob even enjoyed the view

7 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh come on! I know you have more pics than that and whole lot of explanation you silly girl. I will have to admit though that your toes looked very relaxed. :0)

Amanda said...

Wow, that looks so nice! All of a sudden I feel relaxed.

Jenny said...

What a little teaser!
Can't wait to hear more!

Sara said...

Funny. I wish I could feel relaxed as easily as Amanda! =)

Leanna said...

a relaxing vacation, what a novel idea...I need to talk to Joe about this.

Sarah said...

Oh, come on...more details please. ;)

I am so glad you all got to enjoy some time away. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love those pictures!