Monday, October 22, 2007

Class of '97

Well I did it, I went to my ten year reunion just outside of Riesel this last weekend. There were only about fifteen of the forty seven that made it and we didn't even manage to get a group shot of the whole crew. We had a good time going down memory lane. It was sad to hear how screwed up some of the lives of the people I went to school with have become. There are those that have not changed a bit in ten years and there were a couple of people who are doing great which was really nice to see. I am glad that I went, it wasn't nearly as awkward as I thought it could be. My guess is that there are maybe two people that I may talk to between now and our twenty year and that is ok. I wish them all the very best life has to offer them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, fun! I am glad you went. Good for you!!!

Ryan said...

It was so great to see you and meet Alan!!!
R-R-Rie S-S-Sel RIESEL!!!