Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What is in a Name?

I got this from my sister, it is pretty darn funny...

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name)
Jeanne Lee (sounds like a bad action-movie actor to me)

9. NASCAR NAME: (name of your mother's dad, fathers dad)
Max Glennon

8. STARWARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, any 2 letters of your first name) Kavly

7. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, fav animal)
Red Horse

6. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Joy Lubbock

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav alcohol drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Blue Margarita

4. FLY GIRL/GUY NAME: (1st letter of 1st name, 1st 3 letters of your last)
E-Kav

3. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Rocky Road Chocolate Chip... I don't think that that one works, but it does make me hungry. :)

2. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name)
Goober Veronica (I don't actually have a pet, but Goober was my favorite pet in the past)

1. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Very Sexy Almond Joy

2 comments:

Amy said...

The best stripper name so far!

Leanna said...

That's pretty funny! And we have the same super hero name. I think that means we need some margaritas!