
Happy birthday Sarah!!! I am so glad that you are my friend. I love that we met when we were little girls and reconnected almost ten years ago...my how time flies. I love that we have been able to build a strong friendship through the ups and downs of life. I love that we had our baby girls just four months apart and that we live close enough that we get to share memories together as mommies. I love that even if it is a month in between visits we can connect like no time has passed at all. I love you!
I hope that this is such a special day and year for you friend. I can't believe that you are so old- haha. I hear that the best is yet to come and I am believing that for you and me both.
2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of two beautiful mommy/friends. Happy Birthday Sarah. Love you both!
Emily, THANK YOU so much for your sweet comments. I feel the same way about you!!! I can't believe almost 10 years have past. Wow! A lot has happened.
And for the record...I hope that everyone who sees this picture knows that we are both pregnant! My belly doesn't normally stick out like that! Yours either for that matter! Ha Ha Ha! :-)
Post a Comment