Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fun Things To Do

Claire has a few favorite activities to do these days. She is very into shoes and is beginning to show an interest in picking out her own clothes. Her all time favorite thing to do is watch The Wiggles and dance. I tell you what those four singing colorful men have saved my sanity- thank you Australia for sharing your very talented toddler entertainers hehe. Another thing we enjoy is playing outside together. I am thankful that the weather is starting to become a little less hellish although it is still a bit too warm for my taste in the afternoons. Playing ball is a fantastic pastime as well. Claire likes to throw the ball, have it thrown at her (either into her arms or lightly bouncced off of her head), and she has even started kicking it around the living room. I think that we may have a little athlete on our hands...only time will tell.

playing catch with Sassy

she will yell "ball" and then squeal

I love how happy she is in this picture

watching The Wiggles
tossing rocks at the park
climbing up the slide ladder made her so proud
she brought me her shoes and pjs to finish off this outfit
she wore this all afternoon and evening

No comments: