We went to The Original Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch today with my sister,Amy, our friend, Randi, and our kids. It was fun although it took awhile for Claire to warm up to the idea of being there. It was so cute to watch her and her cousin Cooper climb around on the pumpkins and jump in the bounce house together. Claire also gained another admirer, Luke. He was so sweet trying to love on her and playing with her. I think that she found him to be pretty fun as well. I am sure that we will make another trip out there with Allan and my other nieces adn nephews before the season is over. It is such a fun place to get great pictures (if the kids will cooperate- haha).
Cooper and Claire checking out the pumpkins
Claire liked playing peek-a-boo in this pumpkin cut out
climbing Mt. Pumpkin
I just love this picture of Coop, he is so cute
a little photo op with my girl (pardon the sorority smile I am sporting)
Luke making eyes at my Claire Bear
Claire thought he was pretty funny
Cooper having fun in the bounce house
Claire taking a peaceful break in the bounce house
3 comments:
i love that last picture of claire! and the pictures of her and luke...well it looks like she may enjoy that flirtatious attention--watch out ;)
you have such great pictures. you make me want to scrapbook them! ha :)
What a beautiful day for the Pumpkin Patch! Made me wish I could go there too. Maybe Dad and I can get up that way at some point and we can all go together. I LOVE fall!! Love this cooler weather. I bet you and the Claire Bear get out alot on days like these, huh?
Oh I love fall too! These are great pictures. I look back (8 years ago) to when we took our sweet little girl to the pumpkin patch, I have pictures every year of our pumpkin patch visit--with all the kids. Taylor ( Our 6 month old) gets to go for the first time this year! Its so sweet!
Post a Comment