Monday, October 15, 2007

I Have been Better

I have to say that today I am bubbling over with thankfulness for my hubby. Yesterday morning I started having some pain in my neck and as the day progressed the pain got more severe and spread to me head all the way to my abdomen. By last night I could only lay on my left side, I could hardly catch a breath and was not doing well. Allan had a bit of a hard time catching on to the fact that I was needing a little (I mean a lot of) help, but once he figured that out I was so thankful for him. He actually stayed home this morning so I could get some much needed sleep and he was totally in charge of Claire. He had to go to work for the afternoon, but he was sweet enough to make sure that Claire was down for a nap and made me promise not to do anything that could irritate whatever was so wrong yesterday. As for me I am still sore, but feeling better, I can actually breathe now which is a bonus, but I still cannot lay on my right side.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Oh no! Praying for a swift recovery from the mystery illness!

Sarah said...

Emily, that sounds like no fun. You should try and see a doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Tressa said...

Praying for you today!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

I hope you feel better soon!
You daughter is so adorable as well. Thanks for the comment about our newest addition. He is fun. :)