Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Girl

Well we can't seem to get enough of them...
My brother called today to tell me that "their baby will be wearing a pinker shade of blue". Chloe Grace is on her way and we are SO excited for them. I know that my niece Skyler will have so much fun with a little sister and I am sure the adventures those two will have will be out of this world. She should be making her grand entrance sometime around the end of May. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Their daughter Skyler and Claire Alyse look like twins born a year apart so I wonder if Chloe will come out of that same mold.
That brings my niece count to seven (3 Selkes/4 Kavaliches) and nephew count to three (all Selkes). I love that our family keeps getting bigger and bigger. There is so much fun to be had over the next many years. I feel honored to be a part of such a great group of people.

Congrats Coby ad Adrielle! I can hardly wait to meet Chloe Grace in person in just a few months!!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun to be an aunt again ... and a new cousin for Claire!

krista said...

another niece...yay :) i can't wait to see what she looks like either!!