I curled Claire's hair for the first time today. She looks really cute. I was so nervous because she is not known for sitting still, but we made it through without any burns. It helps her hair not be such a mullett which is a plus, but it doesn't hold the curl too well since her hair is so fine. I love that I have a daughter. Before I was ever pregnant I thought that I would be fine with just having sons, but as soon as I found out that I was pregnant with a girl I knew that my heart needed a daughter. I love her like crazy!
Sorry there are no pictures, she is not in the best mood at the moment, maybe next time.
4 comments:
Next time we need photos! I've thought of doing that with Lila but I worry I'll burn her or that it'll just fall right out and be a waste of time. You'll have to pass along any tips.
Oh man, I wish there were pics - I bet it was SOOOO cute!
I had my heart set on all girls, and now I'm so in love with this little boy! However, I still get a little jealous when my friends get to fix little girl hair and buy pink! Maybe one day...
Maybe Claire will have curls when I get there tomorrow? :0) How fun.
Post a Comment