I have mentioned Confessions of a CF Husband a couple of times before, but I wanted to bring them up one more time. I am sure you don't mind since most of you read his blog anyway.
His wife, Tricia, could possibly be getting the lung transplant that she so desperately needs this afternoon. This is the second possible set of lungs this week. She was denied the last pair because they were not the perfect match. Anyway, I just thought that all you praying types would give them a little shout out today. I honestly cannot imagine all the emotions that they are pushing through at this very moment. Oh yeah, and to top it all off today is his birthday...what a gift this would be.
4 comments:
I will pray Emily. Lord, let these lungs be exactly right for Tricia's body; help her through the surgery and we are asking together for a supernatural recovery for her and peace to cover her whole family. Thank your for hope realized Lord Jesus.
Emily, thanks for finding these folks and keeping us updated. What a wonderful family and sending our prayers their way...
For sure praying...
You are a precious blog friend to ask prayer for them. I will pray that it works out.
Post a Comment