Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first Q & A


I was on one of my favorite blogs Adventures of a Supermom and I decided to steal her latest posting idea. I have decided to let you people ask me any question about ME that you might be interested in knowing. It doesn't have to be deep or anything (but it can be). Who knows you may want to know what color my toes are painted or you may want to know what my biggest regret in life is I will try and stick to the anything goes policy.


I am doing this because I can't think of anything else to write about these days and it is driving me crazy that the last time I posted was a week ago. I also realize that I am not one of those famous bloggers that gets a bazillion, or ten, comments a post so this might be a total bust; but hey at least the next time I open up my blog there will be a new post at least for the next couple of days.


So here we go...

10 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I'll play!

** What color are your toenails painted?

** Do you eat breakfast? And if so, do you eat breakfast because you want to, or because it's highly recommended?

** Do you have big plans for the summer?

** Besides giving her a solid foundation in Christ, what is the one thing you hope to teach Claire?

** If you were suddenly wealthy, what luxury item FOR YOURSELF would you buy first, and why?

** If you were given three wishes, and you could wish for anything (from something small [like a new pair of shoes], to bigger than you things [like physical healing for someone], and on to major things [like ending world hunger]), what three things would you wish for? Would you have always wished for those particular things, or has your views changed over time?

Amanda said...

has your views... Sheesh. I really should proof read before clicking the Publish button.

Amy said...

This is scary...

What affordable things do you like to get for gifts... besides clothes from Target. (Can you tell that we were a bit stumped last week?)

What things do you NOT like to receive as gifts (that some might think that you do)? (besides clothes from Target)

What do you appreciate about your life?

What do you hate about your life?

Who is your favorite sister that lives in the same town as you?

What do you love about her? :)

Jenny said...

I'll play too!

** Do you sing in the shower? What kind of songs?

** Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

** At the beach, would you rather play in the sand or play in the water?

** What was the most useless class you took in college or high school?

** If you could change your name, what would you change it too?

** If money were no object... where would you like to vacation to next?

Mama Jeannie said...

OH MY! Can't wait to read all your answers to the questions that have been asked so far. Are you working on it for your next blog entry? Who's your bestest mom in the whole wide world and why? :0) Just kidding. That's a loaded question, isn't it? ha-ha What names have you picked out for your next daughter/son?

Elizabeth said...

I'll play too!

-What is your favorite physical attribute?

-If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

-What is your greatest weakness?

-How many children do you hope to have?

-If you were not a SAHM, what would you do career wise?

-How is your relationship with God?

-What's your favorite color of lipstick?

-Who is a celebrity that you would like to meet?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm not sure I can top any of those questions:

* what do you see as your greatest trait?

* what's your favorite vacation spot?

* what's your favorite food?

* how many kids do you want?

* which of your playgroups do you love the most? (just kidding)

Leanna said...

- What is your favorite date activity you and Allan like to do?

- What is your favorite store for clothes?

- What would you name your family pet if you got one? What would the pet be?

Adrielle said...

Great idea!!!

Now that you are a mom, what do you appreciate that your mom did for you/with you/taught you.

What was one of the funniest moments of your life?

Where do you feel most comfortable?

Where do you see yourself in five years? In ten?

What is one thing you MUST do before you die?

SuperMom said...

Girl, I am not even going to add to your list. Your readers are really, really interested in you...and there are some great questions here!

I like the three wishes question and the gift giving question.