Monday, April 14, 2008

I Heart Pops

Dear Lollipops,
I know that my mommy keeps trying to seperate us, but I will always find a way to get my hands on you no matter how high up she puts you on the counter. I am sure that if I hold as many of you as my little hands can grab on to and give my mommy a sweet smile she will let me keep you. If not I will just start running as fast as I can in the opposite direction of her screaming bloody murder and hope she isn't strong enough to pry you out of my hands once she catches me. I love you pops!!!

Claire Bear
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gwsas4 said...

That is too cute, Emily! Great post!
~Steph

Mama Jeannie said...

That was hilarious! Glad to know how Claire really feels about pops. :0)