Monday, April 14, 2008

Water Lovers



A weekend with the cousins was super fun! Claire loves spending time with all of her cousins and asks for them almost everyday. These are just a few of the fun times they had splashing in the water two weekends ago. They are all just too cute!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Finally! A good bathtub picture!!! Yea! I love all the pics! (You'll have to send me some of them. I didn't have my camera that day.) It is so great for our little ones to have cousins to grow up with and love on!

Mama Jeannie said...

I agree! What a great thing that all my grandchildren have loving cousins to grow up with. I'm so thankful to have children who truly love each other and who find ways to be together with each other's families. Way to go kids! You make this mama's heart proud. :0)

Unknown said...

Emily,
We just moved so I haven't checked blogs in forever. You have been busy girl. How fun. I am so glad you are making some fun friends and enjoying Texas.