Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite People

No doubt these are my two favorite people. Last night we went to cheer Allan on at his softball game and we had such a fun time. Claire was too cute cheering for her daddy and entertaining the other ladies that came to cheer on their men. We even taught her to say "Go Sandbaggers" which sounded a little more like "go bags".
I look forward to many more chances to watch Allan do something he loves and something he is so good at. I have to brag on my man a little, at the last two games I have watched he has been the one to put his team ahead with amazing hits. I think that everyone on his team is really happy he joined the good ol' Sandbaggers. He is such a stud!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha -- Go bags! That is too cute!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's such a cute picture!

Leanna said...

That's so cute. Who makes up the team? Joe needs to do something like this!