Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorry

Today Claire actually said "sorry" when she spilled her cereal (which she does almost everyday and it drives me crazy). She was not even prompted. My heart melted.

A few other things that she is saying these days that I super love hearing...
Bless- almost every time I sneeze (thank you alergy season)
Yep- not yes, not yeah, not uh-huh, just yep
Doodipop- her way of asking to watch the Doodlebops
I'na Hold You or just Hold You- I can pretty much never resist her request
Skin- when she needs a little snuggle time this is how she asks to lay her head on my chest, she does not like there to be any type of cloth barrier between us

She says so much more, but these are the newest and cutest.

7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun - this is such a great age!

Sarah W said...

what sweet things she says :)

Mama Jeannie said...

I actually have tears in my eyes. What a sweet girl emmerging out of that tiny little person. I love her and you so much.

In His Grip said...

I am so glad you are recording those sayings. You will appreciate that later.

Amanda said...

So cute -- I miss all those sweet little things my kids used to say.

Sarah said...

SOOOOOOOO SWEET!

Elizabeth said...

My Emma says Hold You still to this day. Ooo it just melts me!