Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny Cards




I just emptied my camera and remembered that I wanted to share a couple of my birthday cards with you. Allan kind of prides himself in picking out "the perfect card" and this year he didn't disappoint...

The inside reads: No cake for me please. I seem to have lost my appetite. You just have to love a sentimental card from your loving husband on your birthday. He did write a mushy little note, so I got the best of both worlds.The card "from Claire" was perfect too since the picture depicts an every day occurance in this house. It reads: Just taking a time out to wish you a happy birthday MomI love my sweet girls hands on the envelope. It is something I will keep forever.

Thank you babe for picking such great cards and making me feel so loved with the words you write inside them!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi-larious card from Allan!

Amanda said...

Love the cards, and love the new header! You should be able to modify the HTML to center it, if you wanted to.