Today Claire and I joined our friends at the Ft. Worth Zoo and had such a nice time! The weather was actually great and although Claire would not stay in her stroller we were still able to survive. She had such a great time looking at the monkeys, I think they were her favorite. She tried to talk to the elephants and blew kisses to the white tiger. While we had our picnic the girls loved running around and taking turns eating each others food. I personally loved taking the time to enjoy watching my little girl look around in awe at the real animals and having some time to connect with good mommy friends.


The monkeys captured Claire's attention better than anything else we saw. She would quietly make monkey noises. I think she had a hard time realizing they were really real, it was too cute.

Taking a little cheese eating break with her friend Caroline. I love that they are truly becoming friends, they really enjoy the time they get to spend with each other.

All three girls, Caroline, Hailey, and Claire watching the White Tiger. After we walked away Claire said "where my tiger go?" We had a display of tiger sounds and Caroline definitely won with her deep growl. Hailey was a little confused and just barked, so funny.
3 comments:
OK, you are so fun. I'm exhausted reading about all of your adventures. You are such a great mom- introducing Claire to all the great things in this world and investing in family time. Your pictures just make me smile.
Thanks for sharing!
That looks like a great day!
Ok, so did she like the monkeys or the apes. As those are two different things Emily. You need to teach Claire correctly! =)
Post a Comment