Monday, May 5, 2008

Corner

How could I not take a picture of Claire's first time in the corner?!?! I mean how cute is she. I am not thinking that this is going to be the best form of punishment because she had the best time licking the wall. She was so excited about putting her nose in the corner that I have found her heading over on her own a couple of times and I have had to convince her that only mommy and daddy can make her stand there when she is in trouble. Honestly, this kid loves discipline and not in a holy way. She thinks that it is so funny to be put in time out, put her nose in the corner, and even get spankings on rare occasions. She just smiles really big and then hugs me and says "sorry" and is on her way to the next adventure. I have my work cut out for me...at least she is dang cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Lol! That is too funny! My sisters and I used to fight over who got to sit in the corner with the ficus tree because then we could play with the dead leaves while we were being punished.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

The cute factor helps, doesn't it? Her disregard for discipline reminds me so much of Kennedy at a younger age ... it really did get better!

Courtney said...

That's pretty stinkin' cute...except when you're trying to get a point across and they make you laugh, which makes them laugh, and then they're not really getting the point. It's a tug of war between cherishing their adorableness and creating consistency and boundaries. Let me know if you figure it out...I'm needing some help! :-)

Jenny said...

oh my- how cute is she. Your stories of her just make me laugh. She is just evolving into this little girl with a HUGE personality.

Mama Jeannie said...

Well, far be it for me to keep a straight face during her discipline moments. That Claire-Bear! And she licks the wall. What next? Love your transparency Em.