Sunday, May 25, 2008

Creative Tag








So I got this idea from a friend of a friend. This was such a creative way to tell people a little baout yourself. You have to find the pictures for your answers through google or in your own collection.



Age at my next birthday:


Place I want to visit:


My favorite thing:


My favorite place:


My favorite food:


My favorite color:


The city I live in (I chose to do state, city is a little too personal):





Name of pet:




Nickname I had:
Babe, not pig


College major:




First job:




Goal for next year:






Now I tag YOU...let me know if you are playing.




6 comments:

Jessica said...

fun, I'm glad you joined in :)

Amanda said...

What a fun tag! I love your answers/pictures, and particularly love your goal for next year. You look so adorable pregnant! :)

Leanna said...

A very fun idea. And Emily, don't feel pressured to gain or loose weight. You are perfect the way you are! Oh, pregnant! I see! ;)

Jenny said...

I did it, Em! Good thing it's a holiday today... that took a long time! but, it was very fun to do!

Courtney said...

I'm definitely going to do this...but it may take me a little while to get it together!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So cute - I'd like to do it too. You're adorable pregnant!