Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It is ALMOST time!!!

Remember this? This was the night that Coby, Adrielle, and Skyler told us that they were fixing to have another baby. We were all so excited for them! Well the due date in nearing and Adrielle is showing some definite signs that we will be meeting Chloe Grace VERY soon. I think that Claire and I will be heading down to Waco today to wait it out with everyone. Anyone who knows the Selkes very well know that we RARELY miss an opportunity to celebrate with each other over the big and small things in life and this baby girl is one of the big things.

I will let everyone know ASAP when I become an aunt again. I am becoming a professional aunt, counting Chloe Grace I will have ten nieces and nephews...wowzers! Sara will be adding to that number in just a few months as well. A friend of mine recently referred to my family as "the baby factory" which cracked me up. What can I say, we take our responsibility to populate the Earth pretty serious ;)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Have a fun and safe trip, and congratulations!

Jenny said...

Can't wait to hear the good news! Enjoy all packing in tightly in Waco- my mom has extra beds if you need the room!
We'll be praying for an easy delivery!

walkers said...

so fun, maybe I will see your faces?

Mama Jeannie said...

What time are you coming Em? I can hardly wait to hold and love on my newest little grand-girl, Princess Chloe!

Leanna said...

That's so fun! Congrats to the fam. And it also helps you have quite a few siblings to help that number grow...not just like two of you! =)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So exciting - can't wait to see photos!

In His Grip said...

Oh, I am so glad there's good news in your family. Yeah. I hope all goes well.

Sarah W said...

Wow - how fun to have so many nieces and nephews! Rhett and Hudson are still waiting for future cousins to arive... or be conceived for that matter. Have fun!!