Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Puke

I have to share what just happened. I was working on something on the computer and Claire walked up to me and said "Mommy, ow" very calmly...then she THREW UP!!! She followed the upchuck episode with a slow turn and then started hopping around the living room saying "hop, hop, hop". I just sat here totally in shock.
Her upset stomch may have had something to do with the tube of toothpaste I found her sucking on a few hours ago. She is addicted to the orajel toothpast. We have to hide the tubes from her (which we obviously did not do a good job of this time).

Well, so are the days of my life...random.

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so crazy ... and funny! I hope it really was the toothpaste and not a yucky stomach virus. Hide that toothpaste! :)

Sara said...

That's funny. Sad and gross too. But funny! And, yes, I agree with Randi...you might not want your daughter eating a tube of toothpaste. Duh! Just kidding! That's kind of like people telling you that your kid needs a hat or something when they're little. =)

Amanda said...

Uh, gross... :)

Mama Jeannie said...

I laughed my head off Em. I'm sorry she didn't feel good for a minute, but the thought of you sitting there with puke on you while she went about being her happy playful self just cracked me up. Sara's comment about the hat was hilarious too. Oh my girls and their mommy experiences are sooo funny.