Claire had to get creative during the garage sale when she wanted to join Cooper playing baseball. She chose the pink fish and the broom as her sports equipment du jour and was an all star if I do say so myself. I love watching her figure out things while she is playing. She is amazing.



1 comment:
That Claire-bear. What an innovative girl, so clever and creative in her desire to be a baseball player. I love how she and Cooper love each other too and how excited they are to see each other. BTW... sure hope you guys can sell the boat. If we had the time/inclination/money, we might just buy it ourselves, but it wouldn't even have a garage to sit around in if we didn't use it. ha-ha We do talk about leisurely floating down the Bosque on a calm summer day. Such a nice idea, don't you think?
Post a Comment