I have been spending WAY too much time on scrapblog. I have been working on some super fun layouts today that I will share once I get back from California.
I have also had a great time today with my nieces and nephews. Amy and Corey headed to New Orleans for the weekend and so Sara and I are going to take turns hanging out with the Powell kids. Claire loves spending time with her cousins and so today has been filled with lots of laughter and chase and just a little bit of the "mine" game and whining.
I should totally be packing for our trip tomorrow or SLEEPING, but instead I have chosen to sit on the couch until an ungodly hour watching our shows (Survivor, Lost, and The Office)...boy am I going to regret it in a few hours.
2 comments:
I feel your pain ... I stayed up way too late too and toddler morning came way too early. A nap is sounding good. Have a great time in California!
THANKS A MILLION for playing with my babies! They love their cousin too!
Post a Comment