Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introducing My Newest Niece...FINALLY!!!

Chloe Grace kept us all on our toes this last week. She finally made her grand entrance into the world yesterday a little before 1:00 pm. I am not exaggerating when I say that she is GEORGEOUS!!! She weighed in at 8 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long. She has a ton of dark brown hair and long eyelashes. The delivery went smoothly, and fast, for Adrielle which was a blessing. I can't wait to start making some memories with our newest little princess.

**I am at a computer taht will not allow me to add pictures, so that is something you can look forward to.

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Can't wait to see photos - congratulations!

Leanna said...

That's awesome! Congrats Selke clan!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

yeah. I can't wait to meet her.

In His Grip said...

Congratulations. You are the best aunt so she's already got it good.

Jenny said...

YEAH for Adrielle and Coby! I hope you all have fun bonding with the newest family member.