Friday, May 23, 2008

More Estrogen Please

My fantabulous sister, Sara, called yesterday with exciting news...she is having a little GIRL!!! I am so happy for her and Beau. The new little girl has already been named and it is a BEAUTIFUL name- Ainsley Grace. I can't wait to see what she looks like, I am sure she will be a cutie. Only 18/19 more weeks before we get to meet her.
I have loved learning how to be a mommy with her over the last almost two years and now we get to share the adventure of raising little girls. How fun is that?!?!?
Ainsley brings the grand total of grandkids on my side to 8 (5 girls and 3 boys). Claire is racking in the cousins this year which is a good thing since she is totally in love with all things baby.

Congratulations Beau and Sara. You are already such great parents to Asher Case and you will be fantastic parents to Ainsley Grace as well. I can't wait to see Beau melt the day he holds his baby girl for the first time.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh, sweet Sara deserves a girl! You 2 are going to have so much fun together. Start saving all those Claire clothes!