

I love fall! I have been wanting to become more crafty and I am easing into it. When I saw these pumpkins in the Good Houskeeping magazine I had to try them. They were so easy. I am not a huge fan of halloween decorations, they are a little too yucky for my taste, but these little pumpkins with different patterns of black and white ribbon were a great addition to our October decor.

Claire also loved this project. She actually was able to help. She would lay the ribbon out on the floor and then put the pumpkins in the bowl. She was so proud when we were finished. she let me help her carry the bowl to the front door and she waited for Allan to come home. When he pulled up she squealed and started saying "daddy see my pumpkin pies".
5 comments:
I luuuv your craft! You Martha Stewart, you!
Love that!
Those are really cute! I love fall too.
Em, that is sooooo cute! I've been in the mood for decorating, planting for fall myself. I may try to do a similar pumpkin thing like that. Loved it and loved that you and Claire got to do your project together. Happy Fall!
Post a Comment