Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Needing Ideas

Claire was a beautiful garden fairy last year

I am looking for ideas on what to dress Claire up as for Halloween this year. I would rather not spend a lot of money on a costume. I want her to be cute, I am not a big fan of real halloweeny costumes. Throw out some ideas for me please.

8 comments:

Whitney Bownds said...

i feel the same way this year.. just not sure what to do with conley for halloween.. i'll let you know if i think of anything!?

Jenny said...

Maybe something that she'd like to dress up for the rest of the year- like a princess or a cheerleader- maybe a BU cheerleader. Good luck!

Kate said...

Ladybug???

Amy said...

Allie was a scarecrow when she was 2. I tied raffia all over her overalls, and she carried a stuffed crow that I had as a fall decoration. I think that I still have the hat (and maybe the crow) if you want to borrow it. Before that was a baby is scrubs (and we both wore scrubs) at a party for families. After that was a princess, then Snow White (and Jack was a dwarf), then Tinkerbell (and Jack was Peter Pan), then a cowgirl (and Jack was a cowboy), then Dorothy (and Jack was the lion), then Belle, a Greek princess, a poodle skirt girl, a pajama girl (a few times), and a few others that I can't remember. I usually just find the cheapest costume that I think is cute or something that they can use to dress up in later. Claire would be cute dressed up as anything! Maybe she should be a BEAR! Oh my goodness... that just hit me. Yes, after all of that rambling, my vote is A CLAIRE BEAR!

kidsworld said...

My favorite that my daughter wore was strawberry shortcake. Jeans and a striped shirt, mary janes, LOTS of freckles (which she has) and a sray painted pink straw hat with a faux strawberry glued to it is all you need!

Kelly said...

have you ever thought of making your own costume? My mom made my sons pirate costume and this will be his third year wearing it. Well, with bigger pants this year.

In His Grip said...

Does she have a princess costume already? I like that kind of thing because it can be used all year as dress up.

Courtney said...

I love little ballerinas with tutus.

To answer your questions about my "daddy and me" video. It wasn't for anything in particular, I was just fired up about FINALLY having the ability to make my movies. I use iMovie on my MacBook Pro...it's awesome! Thanks for watching it! I'll be posting a trip to the zoo soon!