Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Little More Ainsley






I can't get enough of my new niece.  Claire and I headed back up there this last week for a couple of days and I just fell more in love with that little beauty.  Claire and Asher had some rough times this go around, but I think that is just part of them being two (well Ash is almost two).  The last day we were there Sara put Ainsley in this ballerina outfit and she was just too cute to pass up a photo shoot.  She is getting chubby and more alert.  I also think that she is looking more and more like her brother, with a feminine touch of course. 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

She really looks more like Asher than before. I can totally see it. She's beautiful!
Glad you had a good visit!

In His Grip said...

She is adorable. I am glad you made the trip for some more memories. The fall thing in the fountain is too funny. I have thought the same thing. Mine will be next.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That outfit is adorable ... love the shoes! And she's such a beautiful baby!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Okay, what am I missing with the 24?

Sara said...

Ah, thanks for posting those pics. I'm glad to have them. =) And I like your "24" post! Haha!