Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning Memories

It was so fun to go upstairs and get Claire out of bed this morning. As soon as we reminded her that it was Christmas morning she got so excited! Don't judge us by our bedhead =)

Claire and her daddy waiting on the stairs to see what Santa left under the tree. This was such a fun Christmas morning with Claire, our best yet. I love seeing her get into the spirit of this fantastic holiday.


Here is Claire's first reactions to what was under the tree. She asked for a baby doll for Christmas, she gets the American Girl doll catalog and has wanted this baby specifically for a few months. It was so great to see her reaction. She loves it and has already given it a few names- Baby Belle, Baby Grace, and Baby Boy. We will see which one sticks.

It has been a good Christmas morning! We had fun exchanging gifts, eating a yummy breakfast, watching Polar Express and Fred Claus, cleaning up a bit so that when my family gets here in a few hours they can walk without tripping, and getting Christmas dinner started. I wondered if I would like being with just my little family on Christmas morning and I have to say it has been great, don't get me wrong I am ready to see my family and celebrate with them, but I love making memories with my hubby and Claire Bear.

Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love your Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning posts. Claire looked beautiful last night. You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. And the pictures of her reaction to her toys under the tree is so great! I LOVE the ones of her snuggling her baby doll!

Merry Christmas! I love you!

Elyse said...

Merry Christmas to all of you guys!!! Love the pictures from the eve and morning of :)
~Elyse~

Elizabeth said...

That picture of the two of you touching tummies...oh my word how precious!!! Very sweet pics!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Claire is such a cutie ... glad she loved her dolly!