Sunday, December 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Sister!!!
Today is my sister Sara's birthday! I LOVE her something fierce! I am so thankful that she is in my life, she is not just a sister she is one of my best friends. She is a woman that I would trust with my life. She is the person I call first when I am excited, sad, or bored. I love that we get to share life with each other. I love the memories we have made over the years and the I am excited about the many memories we will make for the rest of our lives. Sara is a woman of integrity and wisdom, she is full of joy and life, she is a fantastic mom, wife, daughter, sister, and friend. She is not perfect, which makes her even more fantastic. Sara, I love you and I hope that this next year is one of your best yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love how you kids love and honor one another. I am blessed to have you all in my life as well. Love, Mama
You're so blessed to have your sisters. I don't know Sara well at all but I think she's such a beautiful person, inside and out.
I don't know your sister but if she's like you, you are blessed. Love your other posts. Great family day. Good thing you didn't take it today.
Post a Comment