Monday, October 22, 2007

Helping Daddy




Allan worked really hard the other night to try and finish locking up a few more cabinets at the house. Claire really wanted to help out which to some daddys may have been really annoying, but not Allan. He is so patient and really takes the time to enjoy the little moments with his baby girl. It was such a cute moment when she grabbed the screwdriver and tried to mimic her daddy.
(Claire was in the middle of having some dry out the major diaper rash time, that is why she is naked as a jaybird)

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That is so cute ... and what a good dad! Okay, I'm so glad you found my blog because I found yours too and felt like I was spying! :)

Jenny said...

Ok, LOVE the hiney shot. It's so fun to see how much you love every moment of being a mom.

Leanna said...

Do I foresee a career as a plumber in Claire's future...nahhh... =)

Tressa said...

hehehe...Im not a weirdo, but I just love little hineys!

And I think its sooo cute she's "working" with her daddy. Our girls to this day still work with dad. Its special!

Sarah said...

That is too cute!

Loved seeing you last night for a little while and baby-free! Let's do that more often!!!