Sunday, April 20, 2008

"My Sky"

We were so lucky to get to spend some time with my sweet niece Skyler. She stayed with us on Friday night while her parents were doing wedding stuff for a friend. I loved watching Claire play one on one with her, this was the first time that has ever happened. They were such girls together squealing and running around, wearing their high heels and carrying babies around. Claire started calling her "My Sky" which was too cute.
We spent some of Friday evening up at the little outdoor mall near our house and let the girls run free (under a watchful eye of course). They made a whole lot of wishes in the foutain, played chase, and finished the outing off with a cookie break.


Of course the grand finale of the night was bath time...I think that was because they got to have crazy hair and splash as big as they wanted to. We had water EVERYWHERE.
Thank you so much Coby and Adrielle for sharing your super fun daughter with us for a little bit. We love her SO much and are thrilled that Claire had the chance to get a little special time with her cousin.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How neat to have cousins close by ... you're blessed.

Mama Jeannie said...

I LOVE it when my grandchildren get time together. They will all be such special friends as they grow and change. Loved the pics Em.

Adrielle said...

You are welcome, but THANK YOU for being available to us!!! I'm so glad Skyler gets time with her cousins and I think we need to get those girls together more!!! I really appreciate your help over the weekend and how much you love my girl!!!