Allan just had another good week at work and was recognized for all the hard and good work he puts in for Southwest Airlines so we had to celebrate. Claire helped me make gooey brownies yesterday to celebrate him. Thank you babe for being such a hard worker, you are amazing!!
It is so fun that Claire is wanting to "help" in the kitchen. I found it especially funny that she wanted to eat the batter with my Sonic straw...the best of both worlds. She is so funny!!!
6 comments:
You keep that up. Kids in the kitchen is so fun for many, many years. I had Kim put Ellisyn's name on an apron for her and she feels so big when in the kitchen. You should try it. I think the apron came from Target. I am glad Claire knows that licking at the end is the most important thing.
Yea! Allan! That's awesome!
Cute! She looks so big! And... Good Job Allan!
Way to go, Allan!
And how cute to see Claire cooking away. Luke and Lila love to do that too ... really all my kids do. Hmmm ... maybe we should do a cooking playgroup one day!
It's so fun when our kids want to help in the kitchen! It's a great bonding time! And it's also very messy! ;o) Thanks for commenting on my blog! Laundry is my nemsis these days as well. I can't seem to keep up! Agh! :o) Blessings!
I am so proud of you Allan Joseph Kavalich! You are doing a dandy job with SW is what I think. What a fun family too who would sit on the cabinet top and make your special brownies. Well, at least Claire Bear was sitting on the cabinet; I don't know about you Em.
Post a Comment