I was talking with my sister today about hosting her baby shower sometime this summer and afterwards decided to sit down with my calendar and see just how busy my summer is scheduled to be. I was shocked by what I saw. Between now and Claire's first day of Mother's Day Out this fall there are only FOUR weekends that are not already booked.
Last year we kind of took a break from traveling because Claire was not in the easiest stage for being lugged around. This year we are less scared (of her) ;)
We have a few day/weekend trips planned, family coming in to town for Claire's birthday, a couple of friends weddings that are out of state, the big Kavalich family vacation to Hawaii, the big Selke family vacation to Colorado, and Allan's class reunion in California. We are also doing two weeks of swimming lessons in the middle of it all. I am exhausted just thinking about it. The good thing is that everything we have planned I am excited about. I am so glad that Claire is a little more flexible this summer than she was last year and I can't wait to make some great memories with her and my sweet hubby over the next few months.
So what are you doing over the next three months? I have like four days that we can hang out...any takers? AHHHHHH!!!
4 comments:
Ooo, Ooo, meee, meee!! Pick me! I want to hang out! =) And yes, we need to do something. And crazy, I can't believe Claire is going to be 2 and you're so busy!
You are too funny. I am booked too. I think I will have to catch up during swim lessons. I am glad you get to have so much fun.
Michelle
Wow, you're busy but it sounds fun! Glad I'll see you at swim lessons ... and maybe we can squeeze in a few mornings at Chick-Fil-A. :)
I understand- it's easy to be so busy with so many things... and all fun things. Everyone wants a piece of the Kav family!
Post a Comment